Brettscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Server Above The rest.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No F in way is here to stay

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No F in way is here to stay Empty No F in way is here to stay Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 pm

No f in way

No f in way

Hello everyone, my name is Jay aka No f in way..... Im semi new to the server...but i've made alot of friends....I'm excited about this server taking off and landing in the top 3 on runelocus.... shouldnt take long....

likes and dislikes-

no f in way likes---- punchin babies in the face....pwning some nubs..... D bow specing the S**** outta some fail fcer's..... and long walks on the beach.....

No f in way dislikes---- Fcer's........Fcer's..... Fcer's..... public nose pickers....... claw prods.... Anon (jk).... Fcer's.... and anyone who calls me a d bow pjer....i only keep order on the boarder....

If anyones new or has any questions about how or where i got my items.... just ask me....im not a dick..... ill go outta my way to walk rs noobs from lumb to varrock if for some reason im in non members....

Um thats about it.... well ima get back to slayer...going for skill phat....gl all...

~ Theres no f in way ur gonna catch me

2No F in way is here to stay Empty Re: No F in way is here to stay Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:41 pm

ViviiDx

GFX Deisgners
GFX Deisgners

Welcome Mate! Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/viviidxdesignz

3No F in way is here to stay Empty Re: No F in way is here to stay Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:23 am

4chan

Admin
Admin

Omg. Punching babies in the face. We have the same interests.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum