Brettscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Server Above The rest.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music. What does everyone listen to?

+3
Faded
Brett
4chan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Music. What does everyone listen to? Empty Music. What does everyone listen to? Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:34 am

4chan

Admin
Admin

I listen to Metal and Techno.
Top 5=
1.Suicide Silence-Unanswered
2.Winds of Plague-Anthems of Apocalypse
3.Rose Funeral-Under a Godless Sky
4.Attack Attack!-Interlude
5.First Pokemon Theme Song.

2Music. What does everyone listen to? Empty Re: Music. What does everyone listen to? Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:05 am

Brett

Brett
Admin
Admin

I listen to everything lol. There isn't one style I don't like...except country...I can do without that. Razz

https://brettbski.darkbb.com

3Music. What does everyone listen to? Empty Re: Music. What does everyone listen to? Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:05 am

Faded

BMTH, Slipknot, everything that has to do with house shaking.

4Music. What does everyone listen to? Empty Re: Music. What does everyone listen to? Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:51 pm

4chan

Admin
Admin

Faded wrote:BMTH, Slipknot, everything that has to do with house shaking.

BMTH is ftw. Slipknot=fail Imo.

5Music. What does everyone listen to? Empty Re: Music. What does everyone listen to? Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:44 pm

ViviiDx

GFX Deisgners
GFX Deisgners

yeah tbh im not really into slipknot and that i'm into alotof varies of music like clubland r&b some metal rock abit of evrything tb, but i do like clubby songs that make me wana get up and rave Razz Razz

https://www.youtube.com/viviidxdesignz

6Music. What does everyone listen to? Empty Re: Music. What does everyone listen to? Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:41 am

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

eminem, fort minor, and umm some fall out boy

7Music. What does everyone listen to? Empty Re: Music. What does everyone listen to? Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 am

Pure Skilla

Pure Skilla

Eminem
Taiou Cruz
Akon
Florida

Anything Hip - Hop, Pop, Rap ( Abit )
Smile

8Music. What does everyone listen to? Empty Re: Music. What does everyone listen to? Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:58 am

Pronage

Lmfao 4chan u would listen to pokemon

I listen to alot of R&B stuff... and some Kpop too! err.. don't really have a top 5 or so lol

9Music. What does everyone listen to? Empty Re: Music. What does everyone listen to? Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Pure Skilla

Pure Skilla

Well. I used to watch Pokemon, Digimon Etc. It's Cool dude Razz
You should watch it Wink

10Music. What does everyone listen to? Empty Re: Music. What does everyone listen to? Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:46 pm

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

btw all eminem is legit! and 106.1 bli on google type it in then listen live they play excellent songs! its legit bruh!

11Music. What does everyone listen to? Empty Re: Music. What does everyone listen to? Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Pronage

Lolz i ment that 4chan is azn and he listens to it... Isnt it odvious ? Razz

Btw Eminem rocks.. :] Great songs only rap i listen to really.

ROCK N ROLL OH YEA!

12Music. What does everyone listen to? Empty Re: Music. What does everyone listen to? Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:29 pm

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

rofl eminem is the shiz bruh! bruh = anon and pronage Smile

13Music. What does everyone listen to? Empty Re: Music. What does everyone listen to? Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Pure Skilla

Pure Skilla

Hell yeah. Num one on the list ? Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum