Brettscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Server Above The rest.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions Empty Suggestions Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Pronage

Brett already told me he doesn't have too much time to do this... But i might as well post just incase he does have some time.

1. Allow dfs to be used on command (Add operate on equipment)
2. Make dfs less... overpowered (Arrowflak hit 73 on me lolz nice hit btw)
3. More monsters that actually are necessary to kill (Main focus to me on Brett is Boss running)
4. Handcannon pl0x Very Happy
5. More ideal drops for monsters.. (Dark beast drops void...????)
6. I saw that Kalphite queen drops barrows defender and whip... I suggest adding another monster such as Bork into the picture.
7. While i'm suggesting bosses... requesting Barrelchest, Tormented Demons, Bosses from RFD Lolz, Ice Troll king, Elvarg(why not Lol), etc...
The reason i'm suggesting that we add a lot more bosses, as you can see, is because so many monsters such as corp have multiple drops. I mean spreading out the items across several monsters seems to be a better and more suitible choice. I mean seriously, you could just farm corp all day in the same spot.. killing it over and over to get either a dcape or dclaws when u are looking for the other.

8. Rest of Pvp armor set (Vesta, zuriel etc)
9. Make several barrows characters that drops their armor... instead of the chest.

Basically all for now... But my main concern is the fact that we might have to create a new server because (if we can)we will add so many new things. If possible, Brett could give Anon the information so he could work on it if he has time, since Brett is busy. If possible i could also try but idk if you would give me the files. Just a few suggestions thats all.

2Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:46 pm

4chan

Admin
Admin

1. The thing about using DFS on command is that you would easily be able to ko someone at your will.
2. I'll work on that.
3. Model adding. Not really my thing.
4. I doubt that any 317 has a hand cannon.
5. We didn't have many monsters to choose from and I doubt that you would want to PC FOREVER and get it.
6. You continue to suggest adding monsters.
7. You continue to suggest adding monsters.
8. Model adding. Not really my thing.
9. If Barrow monsters dropped their equipment than the chest would be pointless.

I already have the server files ,so I could work on a majority of these things.

3Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 pm

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

uhm pronage i dont believe 4chan is on 24/7 to code this lmao. and really man... a hand cannon on a 317. lmaoo

4Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:45 am

Pronage

Lol i saw 3 servers with handcannons so GF!

4chan i would do PC till i get void cause THATS HOW URE SUPPOSE TO GET IT lol.

Thanks for tryin on the dfs stuff.

Does "Modeling is not my thing" mean you can't do it? or just hard

Mentioned the barrows stuff b.c getting barrow sets is so tedious :[

5Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:37 am

4chan

Admin
Admin

Every time I try to add models I fail.
And gl with PC.

6Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:12 am

Pronage

Weird.. it just fails? Shocked Dang... at least you tried lol