Brettscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Server Above The rest.

You are not connected. Please login or register

good job all thanks to "mod pur3"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1good job all thanks to "mod pur3" Empty good job all thanks to "mod pur3" Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:36 am

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

well good bye brett scape i was hoping i was gonna stay forever but i cant live with this economy no one respects staff members. mod pur3 has been my friend since the day i started. i log in today he accuses me of scamming after i was hacked AGAIN. he would not answer my question of "who" i hacked and what i "took". he is reporting this to Anon. If Anon believes mod pur3 then i guess its fare well brett scape for the time it lasted. If not then i guess things will be back to the same and i just wont have mod pur3 on my freinds list anymore. Anon if u believe that me out of all people would hack then u dont know me well enough yet but i have a feeling u do and u know i wouldnt. i hope u can get to see this asap Anon. Mod pur3 when u said u were just doing ur job that is in correct. just because your mod now doesnt mean u cant trust or belive what ur friends say. if u just meet this person that i "hacked" and u believe him over me its not doing ur job its blamming for me sumtin i didnt do if i say to u "i did not hack anyone".

2good job all thanks to "mod pur3" Empty Re: good job all thanks to "mod pur3" Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:46 am

Pure Skilla

Pure Skilla

Wow ! So, Your saying your ' Quiting ' Neutral
No, Dude. Dont quit.You're a nice, Awesome guy. Well, You said your account was hacked ? Try to Report this to Owner. Neutral

3good job all thanks to "mod pur3" Empty Re: good job all thanks to "mod pur3" Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:50 am

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

na man im not quitting if Anon believes me. so dw ik Anon will hopefully Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]