Brettscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Server Above The rest.

You are not connected. Please login or register

anon wtf man!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1anon wtf man! Empty anon wtf man! Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:20 pm

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

1.What is the name of your character? xx99mage99xx
2.What is your offense? ip banned
3.Were you right or wrong? i dont undertsand this question
4.Why should your offense be appealed? because i really love this server
5.Did you do anything stupid while you were under punishment of BrettScape? no all i did was tell anon if i have the right to quit because i didnt knw that it was a gbs and im sorry. but anon doesnt care about me anymore i thought u was cooler then that and please dont delete this i want brett to see
extra info: anon dude u used to be my best friend on server man i probly wasnt urs but u even said it ur self i was worthy of being mod and u knw it dude i didnt want to quit! i was kidding around i was just angry cause i forgot it was gbs and i was just joking why did u ip ban me man! whyyyyyyyyyyyy Sad((((((

2anon wtf man! Empty Re: anon wtf man! Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:47 pm

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

omg i cant take it anymore idc wat ever i said the last couple of hours i take it back this is best server out there please unban me i can live with everyone hating me idfc!@!@@! please unban i love this server to pieces!!!! omg please

3anon wtf man! Empty Re: anon wtf man! Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:48 pm

4chan

Admin
Admin

1-If you're ip banned than you obviously lied to me. I asked tkjasd or whatever the fuck it was if you were mage. You said no ,so I iped him. That was the only account that I ip banned. (Hmmm, lying to a staff member)

2-You freaking out over your items just shows how immature you are. Everyone knows that I GBS or else I wouldn't even pk. You bitch that you basically have nothing now and complain that you're going to quit. Not once did you ask for your items back or else I would've gladly gave them back to you.

3-You choose to constantly annoy me on the worst days. I don't need staff members that just annoy me.

4anon wtf man! Empty Re: anon wtf man! Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:04 pm

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

im sorry man i didnt knw that i annoyed u i just always wanted to hang wit u and everytin u acted so awesome to me first couple days then today wen u killed me and i forgot u only do gbs i got little angry then once u iped me i got so sad extremly sad i didnt knw i lied to u im sorry if i did man and im sorry tht all i do is annoy you.

5anon wtf man! Empty Re: anon wtf man! Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:08 pm

4chan

Admin
Admin

Dude, you know you lied to me.

It doesn't even matter. I can't unip people anyways. Only Brett can.

6anon wtf man! Empty Re: anon wtf man! Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:09 pm

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

wen u said"he mage" i said "?" then u iped me i said a ? because i was wondering wat u wanted.

7anon wtf man! Empty Re: anon wtf man! Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:10 pm

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

can i just now sumtin im guessing u were never relly my friend? Sad it kinda seemed like i was always in ur way or sumtin

8anon wtf man! Empty Re: anon wtf man! Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:15 pm

4chan

Admin
Admin

Whenever I was at the library I was getting annoyed as hell considering the fact that I couldn't stay connected to the internet for more than 10 seconds and all you talk about are seeds.

Today I'm pissed and you just decide to be a little bitch about things.

I did like you at first.

9anon wtf man! Empty Re: anon wtf man! Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 pm

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

and u stopped liking me because im annoying? and im guessing im demoted right
Sad

10anon wtf man! Empty Re: anon wtf man! Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:25 pm

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

well bye i guess g2g to bed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]