Brettscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Server Above The rest.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions #2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions #2 Empty Suggestions #2 Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Pronage

I already told Brett this but i felt the need to add again.

1. Creating multiple barrows npc's that drop the corresponding barrow set.

2. Fixing the massive delay.... you know what i mean.

3. Repositioning of Corp beast. Why? Well its kind easy to farm with (lol mage) because of the safe spots and its kinda giving away free trigs, deathcape etc...

4. Making KBD lair NOT WILDIE! (I dont care personally but it sucks running 20+ wild lvls lol)

5. (So repetative) GWD bosses. All of them!

6. Possible Sorc Garden for Thieving :]
(PM me for the idea)

7. Upgrading so we can get new skills, spells, prayer... etc (If u must change source... then thats different)

8. Allowing mods to Unmute lol :]

Hope you take this all under consideration. Thank you

2Suggestions #2 Empty Re: Suggestions #2 Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:09 pm

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

i can give suggestions on how to fix some of these. the kbd lair u can make a portal that teles u home. umm the massive delay is a reset tht i belivee is every 1hour or 1 hour and half. this is to reset server due to any glitches, bugs, or restock shops, orr very important nulls. umm the corp can be moved to maybe like the island of lunar quest in like a different spot. there is a island off the coast of the fishing town in real rs where u fish monk. i believe its pisartis fishing colony. umm nother thing is
PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE SOURCE!@

3Suggestions #2 Empty Re: Suggestions #2 Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:10 am

Pure Skilla

Pure Skilla

Cool Cool.
Those suggestions might take a While to Code Razz

4Suggestions #2 Empty Re: Suggestions #2 Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:59 am

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

yea anon u dont gotta code our suggestions were just helping out with new things or updates for server and remember.
DO NOT CHANGE SOURCE!@

5Suggestions #2 Empty Re: Suggestions #2 Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:12 am

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

these coords are very close to the new corp spot when anon or bret get back on tele here and tell me that ur there i will show u where... X:2513 Y:3494

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum