Brettscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Server Above The rest.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the deal with Bandos?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is the deal with Bandos? Empty What is the deal with Bandos? Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Arrowflak

Arrowflak

I thought maybe this ought to be in rants, but I think its more constructive than anything else.

What is the deal with Bandos? I know his loot is valuable and rare, but c'mon? His chain heals are insane and he can have 2 full health bars at some points!

I'm just suggesting that his HP is capped, and maybe his healing does less or occurs less often. Maybe to balance it out make him hit a little harder?

I'm just saying consider it. Coupled with the low drop rates, getting any loot from Bandos is almost impossible. At least give a 100% drop rate of 1m or something, rather than bones. It's hard enough, but when you see just a load of bones lying there from all that trouble?

2What is the deal with Bandos? Empty Re: What is the deal with Bandos? Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:22 pm

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

i say 5m ea drop and possibly make it drop dfs also

3What is the deal with Bandos? Empty Re: What is the deal with Bandos? Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:37 pm

4chan

Admin
Admin

Bandos dropping DFS would be pointless considering the fact that KBD drops it. Bandos wasn't meant for a person to solo. It was meant for a group of people (minimum 3) to kill it. The only time it heals is whenever you eat food just as it does in real RS. You are supposed to have one attacker and 2 people with Lunars that spam Heal Group.

4What is the deal with Bandos? Empty Re: What is the deal with Bandos? Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:28 pm

xx99mage99xx

xx99mage99xx

alrite sorry i only said that to make it more fun and enthusiastick to kill it because u would hve more hopes of getting something as a drop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]